Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Interviews

I have successfully completed one Librarian interview and it was exactly as I expected. The Alexander County Public Library's Children's Librarian helped me out. Her name is Melissa Hagar and she explained that, as always in Alexander County, people are old fashioned, and hate change. However, she does see hope for the library in the future because they recently got a new director who isn't afraid of technology. She said, "These people would still have the old card catelogue drawers!" There is hope for this library though as the future looks optimistic by way of technology. I am going to do one more interview and I am sure the next one will be a more advanced library. But this is what I expected of Alexander County. I still believe they are all great people and librarians.

No comments: