Monday, September 8, 2008

Whew!

Last night I sat down and had some time to read. Therfore, I re-read chapter 1 and finished through chapter 8. Only a few more to go in Library 2.o. I have learned a ton and this is actually more interesting than I ever thought technology could be. I didn't have a hard time reading the chapters...except for the one on mashups. I think it is awesome how our world has evolved in to a world where all information is at your fingertips all the time basically. I also think it is awesome that Libraries are so involved in these technologies. I know that the idea of librarian has transformed from the "little old lady and card catelogs, boring and quiet spaces, to up-to-date and fast paced. I am going to really love this new adventure I have chosen for my life.

No comments: