Tuesday, November 11, 2008

From the Library

Today I was able to catelog the scandisk I have been using to scan all the pages I am going to be putting up on the libraries website and bring it home with me to do some edits. Actually I am not sure that I can do the edits here because I am using Adobe Photoshop and I have 7.0 here at home and they have 5.0. I don't want to do something that won't open when I get back to the library. We have chosen to just do one book right now because a teacher in Alexander County, Elizabeth Davis - Sugarloaf Elementary is wanting to use this in her classroom and so it will serve two purposes. We definately don't want tons of elementary school kids handling the pages. I am excited that I am actually getting to do some things now rather than being in the planning and then waiting phases of my project.

No comments: